(509) 574-3805 Fax: (509) 225-2717
Empower, Educate and Advocate
Take this free Developmental Screening on behalf of your child.
How do I know if the screening is right for my child?
- If you live in Yakima county
- If you want to make sure your child is on schedule
- If you have concerns about your child's development
What happens when I finish the screening?
- Children's Village scores the results
- Children's Village will contact you if your child's score shows there is a concern with development
- If you do NOT hear back from Children's Village within one week, your child is on schedule and you should continue to screen at 9, 12, 24 and 30 months
If you have a concern about your child's development, talk to your primary care physician about a referral or start by taking this simple online developmental screening or call Children's Village at (509) 574-3200 or (800) 745-1077.