(509) 574-3200 Fax: (509) 225-2717
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Empower, Educate and Advocate
Take this free Developmental Screening on behalf of your child.
How do I know if the screening is right for my child?
- If you live in Yakima or Kittitas counties
- If you want to know if your child's development is on track
- If you have concerns about your child's development
What happens when I finish the screening?
- Children's Village will receive the results and will contact you within two weeks
- If you don't receive a phone call, please contact Emily Reed at (509) 574-3571
For a screening that looks at all areas of development, click on the links below:
For a screening that looks at social-emotional development, including behaviors, click on the links below:
If you have a concern about your child's development, talk to your primary care physician about a referral or start by taking this simple online developmental screening or call Children's Village at (509) 574-3200 or (800) 745-1077.