(509) 574-3220 Fax: (509) 225-2717
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pediatric Speech and Language Therapy
Children's Village offers a range of therapy services, all which strive to improve the quality of life and developmental progress of children with special needs ages birth to 18-years-old. Speech therapy can take place in an individual or group setting, at Children's Village, at the child's school or in the home.
Pediatric Speech and Language Therapy may focus on:
- Communication and language development
- Articulation, fluency, resonance, and voice
- Feeding and swallowing
- Play, social skills, and cognitive language development
- Oral motor development and control
- Augmentative and alternate communication
If you have a concern about your child's development, talk to your primary care physician about a referral or start by taking this simple online developmental screening or call Children's Village at (509) 574-3200 or (800) 745-1077.